How to check SSLC (10th) results – 2020

10th Result

The Directorate of Government Examination of Tamil Nadu has declared the 10 class result. The candidates can check their results on the official website on 10 August 2020 at 9.30 AM. Every year lakhs of candidates appearing for the 10th board (public) exam.

The TN Board has devised a new strategy to promote the students. The candidates who are promoted to the 11th standard and their marks are calculated on the basis of quarterly and half-yearly examinations. The TN Exam Board classified the maks into two strategies for the candidates who promoted to the 11th standard (+1 HSC). First, 80% of marks are considered from the half-yearly and quarterly examinations, and the remaining 20% of marks are considered from the attendance.

The Directorate of Government Examination conducts the SSLC exam 3 times per year. The government conducts the annual exam in March/April month. The supplementary exam in June/July. The candidates who are not cleared on June/July supplementary can appear for September/October.

Tamil Nadu SSLC Exam Pattern

PartSubjectPaperMaximum MarksMarks Obtained to Pass
ITamilPaper 1

Paper 2
100

100
35

35
IIEnglishPaper 1

Paper 2
100

100
35

35

III
Maths

Science

Social Science
100

100

100
35

35

35

How to Check the SSLC Exam Results:

Step 1: Go to the official websites.

Check Your TN Board Result Here

tnresults.nic.in

Step 2: Click on the link ‘SSLC – March 2020 Results’

Step 3: Enter your Registration number and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy).

Step 4: Click on “Get Marks”.

Step 5: Results will be displayed on the screen.

Step 6: Download the result and take a print out for your further reference.

The candidates who cleared the examination can collect their mark sheets from their school after a few days.

The candidates who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for the revaluation and can check their total marks. For revaluation of their answer sheet have to pay for it.

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *